|One of the most commonly used browsers in this world. I love opera because of the lovely and user friendly environment.
Lovely/Friendly Environment ?
Humm using Opera has some unique advantage. Some of the advantage are here.
1) Installing: Opera is very easy go to opera.com it deducts your O/S and you can download version of opera as RPM. Mostly there is no dependecy for Opera (I never faced any issues @ linux).
2) SHY: Opera has an icon on the task bar where you can hide your browser by clicking that (On Linux).
3) TABS: Opera has one new unique concept. Speed Dial Which looks like this. Open a new tab with CTRL+T and click on any speed buttons or push CTRL+[1-9].
4) FWD/BCK: To go fwd and backward of pages hold your RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and move towards RIGHT/LEFT to go fwd or behind the already browsed pages.
5) Widget: You have an unique set of Themes like what I have now. Rellay make you cool to work :) and every one z attracted with this uniqueness. Has some Widgets where I have an simAquarium :) looks cool isn't ?
6) Remembering The Passwords:
When you want to remember the password you first have to enter the password and give save on the dialog box which appers when you press enter. After that whenever you login to the same page and wizard will appear on the top you can use the wizard by clicking the same or you can hold your right click and move your mouse to right direction the username and the password will be taken automatically.
7) Spell Checks: As per the tutorial from Opera the following software should be installed to enable the spell check.
Get GNU Aspell and one or more Aspell dictionaries
Go to GNU Aspell or GNU Aspell for Windows to download the latest version of the software. Aspell dictionaries can be found in the same location.
Step by step
Install GNU Aspell.
Install one or more Aspell dictionaries.
On startup, Opera should automatically recognize when GNU Aspell and one or more dictionaries are installed on your computer, but without a dictionary, GNU Aspell will not function as a spell checker.
Using the spell checker:
With a spell checker installed, the "Check spelling" option will appear in the context menu of all edit fields. When composing e-mail messages, the "Check spelling" button will be visible on the toolbar. To check the spelling of a single word or a portion of your text exclusively, select the text before checking.
These are the browser for mobile it supports almost 28 brands of mobiles. And the all you have to do is visit the site and download the same to your mobile phone and install. The latest version is 4.2.